National American University and Westwood College have been working together to provide current students with an opportunity to continue their education with minimal disruption. NAU has been serving students for 75 years and is uniquely suited to serve you after Westwood College closed.
Take the next step today.
Please email your full name, phone number, preferred method of communication, and your current program of study to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please email your full name, phone number, preferred method of communication, and your current program of study to email@example.com.
Call us today at 605-394-4977!
A dedicated transition team is ready to explain the following NAU Advantages:
- Keep Your Credits – NAU will accept transfer credits earned at Westwood
- College and credits from other institutions previously accepted by Westwood.
- Tuition Advantage – NAU will not increase the cost of your program. In many cases, your cost will be less.
- Start Right Away – NAU will expedite the transition process and waive entry testing. There are no admission fees.
- Get Answers to Your Questions – NAU will provide a dedicated transition team to work with you to ensure a seamless transition to NAU.
- Local Campuses – NAU operates three campuses in Colorado: one in Centennial (south Denver) and two in Colorado Springs.
- Undergraduate Degree Programs – NAU offers associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degree programs in traditional, online, and hybrid formats.
- Graduate Degree Programs – NAU offers online Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Master of Management (MM) degree programs with multiple emphasis areas, including Accounting, Human Resources Management, Project and Process Management, Management, and E- Marketing.
- Dedicated to Student Success – NAU provides academic and support services, including enrollment and completion advisors, directors of student success, and financial aid counselors.
- Accreditation – NAU is regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (www.hlcommission.org). The next reaffirmation is scheduled for 2024-2025.